Content Submission Guidelines
The following guidelines describe the criteria for submitting content. Submissions that don’t follow these rules will not be approved.
Do NOT submit images that contain:
1. Covers of the real board game
2. Images of characters, scenes, or any kind of art that is found inside the original game
3. Logos, Trademarks or any symbol that represents the brand your variant is based on
What you CAN do:
1. Choose an image from a “free stock image” website.
2. Upload an image that you created or took of your game rules / pieces
The template for title is simple:
Start with the name of your variant / expansion name, add “:” and then finish with the name of the original game followed by the “fan variant / expansion” ending.
Example: “The New Colony: Terraforming Mars fan variant”
The following list shows which brands have authorized ThisIsFanMade to display their art.
Wizards of The Coast
Greater Than Games
Rio Grande Games
Chip Theory Games
Renegade Game Studios
Fantasy Flight Games